What if you could eat ice cream without feeling guilty?
Well you can!
This vegan keto friendly avocado ice cream recipe is free of inflammatory dairy and blood sugar destabilizing sugar.
The avocado base not only add flavor and nutrition but also makes this one of the only versions of ice cream that actually has fiber!
With coconut cream for added creaminess, this ice cream is the perfect ketogenic treat for a hot summer day.
And the best part is that you can have a second bowl because this ice cream is actually good for you!
- 2 ripe organic avocados, diced and frozen
- 1 14 oz can organic coconut cream, frozen in an ice tray
- 4 tablespoons keto approved sweetener
- 2 teaspoons organic lime juice
- 1 scoop MCT powder
- In a high powered blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients.
- Pulse until well combined.
- You may need to use a spatula to scrape the sides of the blender to ensure an even consistency.
- If ice cream is too thick, add a small amount of water or avocado oil until desired consistency is reached.
- Use an ice cream scoop to serve in two separate bowls.
Nutrition Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 600
- Total Fat: 62g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- Net Carbs: 7g
- Protein: 7g
How did you ice cream turn out? Let us know in the comments below!