Are you looking for a creamy and delicious alternative to keto coffee? Well this high protein breakfast chai has you covered!
This is a quick and low-carb breakfast option that is bursting with flavor and nutrition.
The organic spice blend adds a myriad of health benefits ranging from blood sugar control to anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
Coconut milk is used to make this recipe dairy-free and your favorite low-carb sweetener can be used so that this recipe will keep you burning fat in the Keto Zone!
So whether you simply don’t like coffee or you just want to spice things up, try out this breakfast chai recipe today!
- ½ teaspoon organic ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon organic ginger
- ¼ teaspoon organic star anise
- ¼ teaspoon organic turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon organic nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon organic clove
- 4 organic cardamom pods
- 5 organic black peppercorns
- ½ tsp organic vanilla powder
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons organic loose leaf tea or 2 organic tea bags
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 large organic and/or pasture raised egg
- ½ cup organic coconut milk
- 1 scoop MCT powder
- 1 scoop hydrolyzed collagen
- 1 tablespoon low-carb sweetener
- In a large pot, combine spices, tea, and water.
- Bring water to a boil and then reduce to simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, pour tea mixture in to the blender straining out the tea bags and spices.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes allowing mixture to fully incorporate.
- Serve in your favorite mug!
How did your chair turn out? Let us know in the comments below!