Summer is here and the temperatures are rising!
Thousands of people drink their Keto Zone coffee every morning to increase focus, improve energy, and burn fat.
But as the weather heats up, you may be looking for something a bit more cool and refreshing than your typical hot keto coffee.
Well do not fret, because we are going to help you beat the heat with this delicious iced coffee recipe!
We start with a strong cold brew coffee brewed over night in the fridge.
This frothy breakfast delight is sure to reduce cravings, increase energy, and boost your metabolism!
To make cold brew:
2 cups organic coffee, ground
4 cups filtered or spring water
To make iced coffee:
1 cup cold brew
1 cup cold water
1 cup ice
1 scoop hydrolyzed collagen
1 scoop MCT powder (vanilla flavor)
2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon keto sweetener
Pinch sea salt
- To make cold brew, combine 2 cups coffee grounds with 4 cups of water in a large air tight glass jar or other container.
- Shake or stir vigorously.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to brew for 12-24 hours.
- Remove coffee from the fridge and filter through a fine mesh strainer and/or a coffee filter.
- Combine 1 cup cold brew, 1 cup cold water, ice, MCT, and butter in the blender and blend until well combined.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, sea salt, and sweetener and continue to blend until frothy.
- Serve over ice.
Serving Size: 12 ounces
Calories: 144 kcal
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 10g
Net Carbohydrates: 1g
How did your iced coffee turn out? Let us know in the comments section below!
Recipe Adapted from sugarfreemom.com