Yes, you read that right.
You can make keto friendly bagels!
We firmly believe that eating a healthy diet does not mean that you have to give up your favorite foods.
These low-carb, grain-free, and keto-friendly bagels are more delicious and nutritious than your traditional wheat-based bagel.
Made with almond flour, eggs, psyllium husks, and grass-fed gelatin, these bagels are a perfect as a quick and convenient keto breakfast food or snack.
You can top with grass-fed cream cheese, low-carb jam, or any other keto-friendly topping.
So dust off your bagel molds and try out this Keto Zone bagel recipe today!
1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
3 tablespoons organic psyllium husk powder
1 pasture-raised egg yolk
4 pasture-raised egg whites
1/2 cup warm water, filtered
1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Preheat the oven to 250 F.
- Combine flour, gelatin, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs and warm water together in a separate bowl and whisk vigorously.
- Add in psyllium husk to egg water mixture and mix until well combined.
- Slowly pour liquid ingredients in to dry ingredients.
- Use ghee to coat your bagel molds.
- Take a handful of dough and press on to bagel mold.
- Sprinkle chia and hemp seeds on top.
- Put bagels in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Remove bagels from oven and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with cream cheese, avocado, or any other keto topping.
Calories: 290 Kcal
Protein: 13 g
Carbs: 12 g
Fiber: 8 g
Net Carbs: 4 g
Sugar: 2 g
Fat: 23 g