Do you think of chocolate pudding as a health food?
When it is made with high quality keto friendly ingredients, it definitely can be!
Unfortunately most chocolate pudding is made with low-quality processed ingredients like corn starch and cane sugar. These are bad for your health and cause inflammation and weight gain.
That’s why we are sharing this low-carb chocolate chia pudding recipe. It is loaded with healthy fats, probiotics, and fiber.
This rich and creamy recipe is topped off with almonds and cacao nibs for added crunch and nutrition.
To avoid spiking your blood sugar, you can be sweeten your pudding with keto friendly sweeteners like stevia, monk fruit, or erythritol.
So without further ado, here is the probiotic keto chocolate chia pudding:
1/2 cup Living Chia with probiotics
2 scoops MCT powder, vanilla flavor
2 cans full fat coconut milk (13.5 oz each)
2 tablespoons organic cacao powder
1 tablespoon keto sweetener
2 tablespoons sprouted organic almonds, slivered
2 tablespoons organic cacao nibs
Sea salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Using a whisk, spatula, or spoon to thoroughly mix until well combined.
- Distribute half of mixture in to separate mason jars with lids.
- Top each jar of pudding with 1 tablespoon of almonds and 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories 330 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 20 g
Fiber: 14 g
Net Carbohydrates: 6 g
Protein: 10 g
Fat: 35 g
How did your pudding turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
Recipe adapted from ketodietapp.com