Looking for a fresh taste of summer?
Our Keto Zone Fat Bomb Lemon Bars are the perfect go-to for a hot summer day.
Not only are lemons a crisp and zesty hidden gem, lemon’s are also a rich source for vitamin C and fiber. Lemons may also support heart health, help control weight, prevent kidney stones, reduce cancer risk, and improve digestion (1).
Our fat bomb lemon bars will help boost your body into ketosis, while keeping you feeling rejuvenated.
Find out how to make these refreshing fat bomb lemon bars:
- 1 ounce of coconut butter
- 1 ounce of coconut oil
- 1 scoop Vanilla MCT Oil Powder
- 1 ounce of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of keto sweetener (erythritol, xylitol, monkfruit, stevia)
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Mix coconut butter, coconut oil, MCT Oil Powder, unsalted butter, keto sweetener, and lemon juice into a bowl
- Pour mixture into a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until just melted, then remove from the heat.
- Then, pour mixture into 8×8 baking pan
- Place in the fridge and chill for 1 hour, until set.
- Sprinkle your choice of extra keto sweetener on top for added embellishment — enjoy!
Yields: 16 servings
Per 4 bars:
Calories: 281 kilocalories
Fat: 20 grams
Carbs: 2 grams
Protein: 0.1 grams
Recipe adapted from My Keto Kitchen.