Yes, you read that right, you can make keto friendly blueberry muffins!
This gluten-free, sugar-free, and low-carb blueberry muffin recipe is sure to be a new favorite in your keto kitchen!
These ketogenic muffins are incredibly delicious and super easy to make.
Sweetened with erythritol, the only sugar in this tasty recipe comes from the organic blueberries, which are low-glycemic and loaded with antioxidants.
Instead of wheat flour, this recipe uses blanched almond flour with has healthy fats as well as vitamins and minerals.
Serve warmed with a pat of butter or just straight out of the refrigerator.
Whether you are looking for a quick breakfast, an easy snack, or a delicious dessert, these keto blueberry muffins have you covered!
1 cup blanched almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup grass-fed butter, melted
2 tablespoons almond milk
2 large organic eggs
1/4 cup erythritol
2/3 cup organic frozen blueberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare a muffin tin with grease or muffin cups.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter on the stove over medium-low heat.
- Combine all of the remaining ingredients, except for the blueberries, in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix using a hand mixer, slowly pouring in butter as you go.
- Once mixture is well combined, gently fold in the blueberries.
- Distribute the batter evenly between 8 muffins.
- Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for about 5 minutes minutes before handling.
- Sprinkle each muffin with extra erythritol powder (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!
*May be stored in a zip lock bag or air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Serving Size: 1 Blueberry Muffin
Calories 154 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 4 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Net Carbs: 3 g
Total Fat: 13 g
Protein: 4 g
How did your blueberry muffins turn out? Let us know in the comments section below!
Recipe adapted from ketoconnect.com