Do you think that you are too busy to make a gourmet Keto Zone dinner?
This keto dinner salad is simple and delicious!
Loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fats from avocado and olive oil, this delicious dinner will meet your macros and tickle your taste buds!
You can even cook the chicken before hand so that you can whip this tasty salad up in less than 5 minutes.
So without further ado, here is our super simple keto dinner salad:
1 lb pasture-raised boneless chicken thighs
4 cups organic arugula
1 organic avocado
1/4 cup organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Lightly coat chicken thighs with olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon sea salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Place chicken thighs on a baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until juices run clear and there is no pink in the center of chicken.
- Once cooked through, remove chicken from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Divide arugula equally in to two medium-sized salad bowl with 2 cups of arugula in each bowl.
- Once cool enough to touch, slice chicken to desired size pieces.
- Arrange chicken slices on top or arugula in each bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon sea salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Make three vertical (long-ways) equidistant slices through the flesh of the avocado.
- Use a spoon to scoop slices of avocado from the skin and place 4 slices in each bowl.
- Drizzle dressing on each salad and lightly toss.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 680 kcal
Fat: 52 g
Protein: 48 g
Carbs: 10 g
Fiber: 8 g
Net Carbs: 2 g
How did your salad turn out? Let us know in the comments below!