Meet your new favorite low-carb snack food!
These delicious Keto Zone butternut squash chips are a great way to satisfy your craving for a savory, crispy, and salty snack.
Made with just 4 ingredients, this recipe is so simple that you could have these chips made in as little as 20 minutes!
Butternut squash is the perfect keto vegetable for making tasty chips. Butternuts are loaded with vitamin E, B-6, folate, and manganese. Not only that, but just 1 cup of butternut squash has more potassium than a banana!
Make your keto butternut chips today and let us know how you like them in the comments below.
1 organic butternut squash
1 teaspoon organic garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Fill a large pot with filtered water and bring to a boil.
- Peel squash and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds from the inside of the squash.
- Use a mandolin or a sharp knife to slice squash as thinly as possible.
- Add squash slices to boiling water.
- Boil slices for about 1 minute.
- Remove slices from water and place in a single layer on paper towels and pat dry.
- Once dry, transfer slices to the baking sheets.
- Do not overlap slices.
- Lightly brush slices olive oil and then season with garlic powder and salt.
- Place in to the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown and crispy.
- Add more salt if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 49 Kcal
Fat: 3 g
Total Carbohydrates: 8 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 0 g
How did your chips turn out? Let us know in the comments below!