Do you need help falling asleep?
Or do you simply want to relax after a long hard day?
If so, there is no need to turn to pharmaceutical sleep pills or anti-anxiety meds!
There are powerful and effective herbs that can promote a profound sense of relaxation and aid you in achieving much needed rest.
Chamomile is an herb that has been used for centuries to support a sense of calm. In fact, one study found that those who consumed chamomile daily fell asleep 15 minutes faster and woke up 1/3 less during the night than the study controls (1)
2 cups full-fat organic coconut milk
2 tablespoons organic frozen blueberries
1 scoop vanilla MCT powder
1 scoop hydrolyzed collagen powder
1 tablespoon dried chamomile buds (or 2 organic chamomile tea bags)
2 teaspoons dried organic lavender buds
1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Heat coconut milk in a small sauce pot over medium heat.
- Add in blueberries, vanilla, lavender, and chamomile and bring mixture to a rolling boil.
- Turn heat down to low and allow mixture to simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once brewed, strain mixture in to a blender.
- Add collagen and MCT to the blender.
- Blend until mixture is well combined and frothy.
- Pour in to mugs.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 185 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Net Carbs: 3 g
Protein: 8 g
Fat: 26 g
How did your chamomile lavender latte turn out? Let us know in the comments below!