Do you feel like you are too busy to make a healthy Keto Zone breakfast every morning?
Then this easy keto egg and cheese muffin recipe is for you!
Loaded with healthy low-carb veggies, these muffins will provide you with all the nutrition you need to get your day started off right.
Organic eggs and turkey bacon provide protein, while MCT oil powder adds a dose of healthy fats to fuel your brain and nervous system.
The best part is you can make these muffins in advance to give you a quick and easy healthy breakfast all week long.
6 organic/pasture-raised eggs, whisked
5 slices organic turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
1 organic shallot, chopped
2 cups organic spinach, chopped
1/2 cup organic cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon organic black pepper
1 scoop MCT Oil Powder (Unflavored)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Place turkey bacon in the skillet, cook until crispy, and remove from pan.
- Chop the turkey bacon, shallot, spinach, and mushrooms and set aside.
- Crack eggs into a medium mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the chopped veggies, bacon, cheese and MCT Oil Powder and mix until well combined.
- Use ghee or coconut oil to grease a muffin pan.
- Evenly distribute egg mixture throughout the muffin pan.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until the muffins begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove muffins from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! (Muffins will keep in the fridge for up to a week.)
Yield: 9 muffins
Serving Size: 1 muffins
Calories: 75 kilocalories
Fat: 5 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Net Carbs: 1 grams
Protein: 5 grams