Are you looking for a healthy and balanced Keto Zone meal?
Our Keto Zone chicken asparagus stir-fry recipe is sure to be one of your new Springtime favorites.
This recipe is loaded with nutrition. Asparagus, garlic, ginger, and lemon make this a well-rounded keto meal. You will get adequate amounts of fiber, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and healthy fats.
You can make this recipe for lunch or dinner. It is flavorful yet mild so the whole family is sure to enjoy it!
Try out this amazing chicken asparagus stir-fry recipe today!
1 1/2 pounds organic skinless/boneless chicken thighs
1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
1 bunch organic asparagus, chopped
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
2 medium lemons, juiced
1 teaspoon organic coconut aminos
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Arrange chicken thighs on a baking tray.
- When oven is preheated, place chicken in oven.
- Cook chicken for about 25 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, cut off the ends of the asparagus and cut in to bite-sized pieces.
- Chop cloves of garlic, set aside.
- Grate ginger, set aside.
- Juice lemons, set aside.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from oven.
- Cut chicken in to bite sized pieces.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken with garlic, ginger, and coconut aminos.
- Melt ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place asparagus in to skillet and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add in chicken mixture and continue to cook for about 3 more minutes, until chicken begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups
Calories: 270 kcal
Fat: 8 g
Total Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 3 g
Net Carbs: 7 g
Protein: 41 g