The Keto Zone Shake is technically a liquid meal replacement, yes.
But you don’t always have to add a smoothie or coffee to get the full benefits!
You can add a scoop of the Shake into your morning oatmeal, sprinkle on apples for an afternoon snack, and even into baking for dessert!
Our Keto Zone No Bake Chocolate Almond Cookies are sweet and delicious, but most importantly, packed with an abundance of quality fat for all your ketosis needs.
The best part about no bake cookies: You can make them to your own liking and preferences. Substitute gluten-free rolled oats for coconut flakes, use peanut butter instead of almond butter, or add extra cocoa powder for dark chocolate cookies. The choice is yours!
- 1 1/3 cups creamy almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Keto Zone Shake – Rich Chocolate
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened OR gluten-free rolled oats, depending on your preference
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter melted
- 1 teaspoon keto sweetener, like erythritol (to taste)
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flakes (or oats), keto sweetener and Keto Zone Shake.
- Stir until well combined, the mixture should be dense and sticky.
- With a spoon, scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into a 3″ cookie.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
Yields about 20 cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Calories: 403 kilocalories
Fat: 33 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Net Carbs: 11 grams
Protein: 13 grams
Recipe adapted from Green and Keto.