Fiber is an important part of a healthy ketogenic diet!
Many people on keto do not get enough fiber. This can lead to problems such as increased cravings, hunger, upset stomach, and constipation.
Unfortunately, however, it is not always easy to get in the recommended amount of daily fiber. Sometimes we aren’t able to eat enough low-carb vegetables to meet our daily fiber requirements.
That is why we are sharing this easy and delicious Keto Zone Fiber Bread recipe!
Made with our high-quality Keto Zone Fiber, this amazing and versatile recipe lets you easily up your daily fiber intake.
This bread can be used to make sandwiches, burgers, or even just eat with a smear of grass-fed butter.
However you decide to enjoy it, you can be sure you are doing your body a favor while continuing to burn fat in the Keto Zone!
6 tablespoons Keto Zone Fiber (unflavored)
3/4 cup coconut flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup filtered water, warm
8 organic eggs
1/2 cup grass-fed butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients while whisking.
- Continue to whisk until mixture forms a dough.
- Transfer the dough in to a greased bread pan.
- Place bread pan in the preheated oven.
- Bake bread for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Top of the bread should be golden brown.
- Once baked, remove bread from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove bread from pan. Will store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Slice and enjoy!
Yields: 16 Servings
Calories: 92 kilocalories
Fat: 8 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Net Carbs: 1 gram
Protein: 6 grams