Who said pumpkin spice recipes had to be in a steamy latte or baked into bread?
Even though autumn has already begun, the weather is still warm. You shouldn’t have to wait until it cools down outside to enjoy pumpkin season.
You can easily add pumpkin spice MCT Oil Powder to your morning smoothies and still get your pumpkin fix!
Try our cool and refreshing Vanilla Pumpkin Pie smoothie recipe; it’s perfect for the transition between hot summer and crisp fall.
Keto Zone Vanilla Pumpkin Pie Shake
- 1 scoop MCT Oil Powder (Pumpkin Spice), OR ½ cup organic pumpkin spice purée
- 1 scoop Keto Zone Shake (Vanilla)
- 1 cup keto-friendly yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Homemade Pumpkin Spice mix
- Combine MCT Oil Powder, Keto Zone Shake, yogurt, ice, almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract to a blender.
- Blend and enjoy!
Calories: 400 kilocalories
Serving Size: 1
Fat: 28 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Net Carbs: 15 grams
Protein: 29 grams
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com