Are you craving a new delicious Keto Zone breakfast option?
These low-carb blueberry crepes are sure to satisfy your needs!
Made with organic cream cheese and pasture-raised eggs, you can be sure these crepes are grain-free, gluten-free, and flourless!
This recipe provides plenty of healthy fats and just the right amount of protein without extra carbs so you can keep burning fat in the Keto Zone.
And not only is this recipe tasty and nutritious, but it is very versatile as well!
You can use the same basic crepe recipe minus the stevia to make savory crepes as well. They can even be used as a great low-carb tortilla!
1/4 cup organic cream cheese
2 organic/pasture-raised eggs
10 drops liquid stevia
1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup organic cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons organic erythritol
1/2 cup organic blueberries
2 teaspoons chia seeds
- First prepare the filling by combining 1/2 cup cream cheese with vanilla extract and powdered erythritol in a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the combination until fluffy.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the 2 eggs and 1/4 cup cream cheese.
- Beat the combination until well combined.
- Next add in cinnamon powder, baking soda, stevia, and salt.
- Mix until well combined.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in about 1/4 cup of batter t skillet.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until the edges begin to crisp.
- Use a spatula to gently and carefully flip the crepe.
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with rest of batter.
- Arrange 3 crepes each on two serving plates.
- Add desired portion of cream filling on to each crepe.
- Finish off with blueberries and chia seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes: 6 crepes
Serving size: 3 crepes
Calories: 400 kcal
Fat: 33 g
Protein: 14 g
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 4 g
Net Carbs: 5 g
Recipe adapted from tasteaholics.com