This low-carb egg salad is a delicious and versatile Keto Zone recipe that is loaded with with nutrition and flavor!
Organic pasture-raised eggs provide a healthy dose of bioavailable protein as well as healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
With sauerkraut added for extra flavor and nutrition, this recipe is loaded with probiotics to boost your gut health and digestion.
Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, this recipe is great any time of day!
6 organic/pasture-raised eggs
3 tablespoons keto-friendly mayonnaise (no canola, soy, sunflower, safflower, grapeseed, or vegetable oil)
1/2 cup unpasteurized sauerkraut
2 tablespoons organic chives, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh organic parsley, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to boil over high heat.
- Once boil, reduce heat to low then add eggs in to water.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- While eggs are cooking, prepare a bowl of ice water.
- Once eggs have cooked, swiftly transfer eggs to ice water.
- Pee shell from eggs.
- Chop eggs in to small bite sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs with the rest of the ingredients.
- Gently mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Calories: 186 kcal
Fat: 16 g
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 3 g
Net Carbs: 1 g
Protein: 10 g
Recipe adapted from skinnytaste.com