Don’t throw out your leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
Instead, use it to make this delicious and nutritious ketogenic casserole.
Loaded with healthy fat, protein, and vegetables, this recipe has everything you need to lose weight and feel great in the Keto Zone!
If you want to make the best use of your Thanksgiving leftovers, try out the Keto Zone turkey casserole today!
1 pound organic turkey, cooked
1 1/2 cups organic broccoli florets
1 cup organic cream cheese
2 cloves organic garlic, minced
1 1/2 teaspoon organic onion powder
1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup organic bone broth
1 cup organic cheese, shredded
1/2 cup fresh organic parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place broccoli florets in a steamer over medium heat and steam for about 8 minutes.
- As broccoli is steaming, grease an 8″ X 8″ baking dish with grass-fed butter or ghee.
- Distribute the cooked turkey evenly along the bottom of the baking dish.
- Once cooked, transfer the broccoli to the baking dish.
- Gently mix the broccoli and turkey together.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese apple cider vinegar, garlic, and onion powder.
- Use a hand mixer to blend cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Slowly add in the bone broth, blending as you go.
- Add in 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and 1/4 cup parsley and continue to mix until well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over top of the broccoli and turkey.
- Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining parsley.
- Allow casserole to cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fat: 24 g
Total Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Net Carbs: 3 g
Protein: 15 g
How did your casserole turn out? Let us know in the comments section below!
Recipe adapted from simplysohealthy.com