Did you know you can make a delicious strawberry vanilla Keto Zone Ice Cream with a Keto Zone Shake? It’s easy. So easy in fact, it doesn’t require any equipment, just a jar.
What’s more, this Keto Zone Ice Cream is incredibly nourishing. We’re all looking to stay as healthy as possible right now. And these ingredients will work in your body to accomplish this.
Here’s how to easily make Strawberry Vanilla Keto Zone Ice Cream with a Keto Zone Shake!
Easy Keto Zone Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream (low-carb, such as Organic Valley) OR full fat organic canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon French Vanilla Keto Zone Shake
- 2 tablespoon Vanilla MCT Oil Powder
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries or other berries
- 1 scoop Organic Fermented Red Supremefood
- 1-2 tablespoons granular erythritol (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients in a wide mouth, pint-sized (16 oz.) mason jar. Sweeten to taste.
- Tighten lid and shake vigorously for 5-7 minutes.
- You’ll know you’re done shaking when liquid doubles in volume, filling the jar.
- Place in the freezer and free for 3-24 hours.
- Scoop out and enjoy! Serves 4.
Health Benefits of Keto Zone Ice Cream
Not all ice creams boost your health and immune system. But, this one does.
In fact, it is so loaded with health benefits, you won’t believe it’s ice cream. And what’s more, you won’t have to feel any guilt about eating it, even daily, as you’ll stay in the Keto Zone and nourish your body.
1. Strawberries in Keto Zone Mason Jar Ice Cream
When it comes to antioxidants and superfood nutrients, berries are at the top of the list. And thankfully, small amounts fit into Keto Zone. Berries offer:
- Antioxidants Galore. The antioxidants in berries fight oxidative stress in the body, which can reduce oxidized cholesterol and damage from free radicals.
- Blood Pressure Optimization. A recent research review found that 100 grams of blueberries consumed daily, for 14 days, was associated with a significant reduction in systolic blood pressure (1).
- Fibrous Food. Like many fruits and vegetables, berries offer soluble and insoluble fiber, which is great for cholesterol, digestion, and more.
Better cholesterol readings. In a recent study, researchers found daily berry consumption reduced LDL cholesterol, blood pressure, and fasting glucose (2).
2. Supremefoods in Keto Zone Ice Cream
Why add Supremefoods to Keto Zone ice cream and other drinks? Especially at a time like this, we could all use a boost in immunity. Supremefoods fit the bill.
First, Supremefoods are a fermented food. Fermented foods have been exposed to yeast or bacteria, or fermenters. These fermenters eat natural sugars and starches in the food, thereby altering the food itself.
Next, Supremefoods contain amazing ingredients including berries, vegetables, and more. Supremefoods contain:
- Decreased Sugar due to Fermentation. Fermentation “uses up” the sugar in a food, making the product vastly lower in sugar. These remaining sugars become more easily digestible.
- More Nutrients. Many vitamins, minerals, and nutrients become easier to digest and absorb.
- Healthy Bacteria. As the fermenters proliferate, healthy bacteria multiply. This improves digestive health.(3).
- Natural Food Preservation. Byproducts of fermentation, like alcohol and lactic acid, naturally preserve food.
- Better Proteins. As fermenters eat, they often alter proteins such as gluten, making them more digestible.
- Immune Function Boost. Amazingly, a bacteria that lives in the digestive tract actually reduces infections outside it. In fact, studies show improved immunity and benefits of fermented foods including reduced throat infections and colds, periodontitis improvements, reduced prostatitis, fewer vaginal infections, and decreased postoperative infections (4).
- Weight Loss Aides. While no food is a magic bullet for weight loss, many can help. Fermented foods and healthy bacteria may improve weight loss, insulin sensitivity, fasting glucose, and inflammation. These factors are big advantages in the fight against obesity (5).
- Nutrients for Healthy Skin. Studies show the potential for fermented foods in treating atopic dermatitis with oral and topical healthy bacteria (6). In fact, for infants with a family history of eczema, healthy bacteria intake should be increased during the first year of life (7).
- Extra Vitamins and Minerals. Fermented foods contain vitamins and minerals that are easy to digest and absorb. In fact, vitamins A and C increase in many foods after fermentation. Fermentation also decreases compounds like phytic acid that impair mineral absorption. Unlike most pills, fermented foods contain multiple bacteria strains plus the prebiotic fiber they eat (8).
3. Healthy Fats in Strawberry Vanilla Keto Zone Ice Cream
In addition, our Keto Zone ice cream is made with low-carbohydrate high-fat dairy or coconut milk, MCT oil, and avocado powder (some of these found in the Keto Zone Shake). These healthy fats work to promote:
- Healthy blood sugars
- Brain clarity and focus
- Good energy levels
- And more!
Why Skip the Store-Bought?
First, sugar. Not only can overeating sugar cause elevated blood glucose, insulin resistance, weight gain, inflammation, and high triglycerides, it’s now linked to elevated breast cancer risk (9) and lower immune response.
In fact, sugars in liquid form are the quickest sugars through the digestive tract and have the most potential for destruction.
Next, soybean oil is one of the most detrimental ingredients found in our commercial food supply. It can cause declines in:
- Metabolic Health: Lab studies show soybean oil is one of the most detrimental foods to metabolic health (2).
- Cardiovascular Health: Soybean oil has been shown to cause harmful abnormalities in cholesterol and triglycerides (10).
- Overall Health and Inflammation: Many studies have concluded that concentrated sources of omega-6 fats increase inflammation in the body (11).
If you’re looking for a health-promoting, immune-boosting treat as the weather gets warmer, try our Easy Strawberry Vanilla Keto Zone Ice Cream. Its ingredients promote health in your body without any junk to slow you, and your immune system, down.