Can coffee increase your ability to enter the Keto Zone?
The Keto Zone is the ideal metabolic state for weight loss, optimization of cognitive function, and disease prevention.
Morning coffee has been shown to increase biomarkers for ketone production by 88-116% for up to four hours after consumption.
A recent study showed that coffee can increase the amount of free fatty acids (FFAs) which are converted by the liver in to a certain ketone body called beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB). The BHB in the blood increased as the amount of coffee consumed increased.
- 8-ounces of brewed organic coffee
- Hydrolyzed collagen powder
- 1 scoop MCT Oil Powder
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- Organic ceylon cinnamon
1. Brew coffee using method of choice.
2. Put butter, MCT powder, and cinnamon in the blender.
3. Pour in hot coffee.
4. Blend until well combined.
5. Add in collagen powder.
6. Pulse to incorporate
How did your keto coffee turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
For information on the Keto Zone diet go to www.KetoZone.com