What best describes the Keto Zone® diet to you? Overall health? Low-carb? High-fat? Healthy Weight? Yes, all of these are part of it. But what about Keto Zone oils?
Within Keto Zone eating, the abundance of healthy fats stands out. We rely on potent healthy fats that promote full-body health, ketosis and overall well-being while restricting carbohydrates. And, while you may be familiar with healthy dietary fats, are you getting a daily dose of these 3 amazing Keto Zone oils?
Here are 3 oils that can change your life and health. They are all readily available to you, and will go beyond healthy dietary fats to support brain health, reduced stress, reduced inflammation, and more.
3 Amazing Keto Zone Oils
Oleocanthal is a special compound isolated from high-quality Greek olive oils. While it’s not easy to find it in most commercial olive oils, it can be consumed daily in capsule form via Dr. Colbert’s Oleocanthal (Powerful Antioxidant Concentrated from High-Phenolic Extra Virgin Olive Oil).
In fact, it contains powerful antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and compounds that support heart health. Oleocanthal is so strong it reduces inflammation in similar efficacy to some medications, like ibuprofen (1). Additionally, it provides both antibacterial and antiviral action (2).
Oleocanthal’s Specific Benefits
- Brain Health: Amazingly, oleocanthal disrupts the formation of plaques in the brain thereby offering protection against neurodegenerative pathways (3). What’s more, oleocanthal further promotes brain health by inhibiting proteins’ fibrillization, which can occur in degeneration (4, 5).
- Healthy Cells: As noted for many years, the Mediterranean diet and olive oil consumption are specifically linked to improved overall health and reduction in cell overgrowth (6, 7). Analyses have found that supplementing high-oleocanthal olive oil results in lower cell-overgrowth prevalence (8) and less-invasive cells (9). In fact, researchers have not found that OC specifically fights harmful cells’ lysosomes, causing cellular toxicity and death both in lab and animal studies as needed (10).
- Heart Health: It’s widely accepted that olive oil is great for your heart. One study found that consuming oleocanthal for one week increased antiplatelet effects and aggregation in healthy men. This supports heart health and healthy blood flow (11).
- Joint Health: Not only does oleocanthal disrupt the production of inflammatory prostaglandins, but it also suppresses lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced nitric oxide (NO) production. These actions inhibit nitric oxide synthase gene expression (12). Nitric oxide is a key facet of joint inflammation. oleocanthal is a potent natural compound that can support healthy joints (13).
How to Get Oleocanthal: Dr. Colbert’s Oleocanthal
The Divine Harvest supplement line has expanded to include oleocanthal! Introducing Dr. Colbert’s Oleocanthal (Powerful Antioxidant Concentrated from High-Phenolic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)! This powerful supplement contains 2250 milligrams of oleocanthal per serving in an easy-to-take form. It’s been formulated specifically to support brain, heart, and whole-body health. Get yours today!
2. Hemp Oil
Why use hemp oil when there are other plant-based compounds available? Hemp oil, especially nano-particle oils like those in Dr. Colbert’s Nano-Science Hemp Oil is different from many other plant-based compounds. It promotes health across the body’s systems, and specifically works to balance moods and offer stress relief. In fact, it:
- Supports healthy, stable moods (14)
- Promotes stress relief and normalized cortisol levels
- Supports comfortable, healthy joints (15)
- Encourages healthy sleep habits (16)
- Promotes healthy skin with fewer irregularities and blemishes (17)
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system functions (18)
- Encourages healthy cardiovascular functions and normalized inflammatory actions (19)
Dr. Colbert’s Nano-Science Hemp Oil is nature’s best stress relief! Through extensive research and innovation, Dr. Colbert has developed a broad-spectrum hemp oil using nano-particle technology. This easy-to-use hemp oil is organically grown, vegan, and GMO-free. It contains organic hemp oil, healthy MCT oil, and natural flavors.
3. MCT Oil Powder
MCT oil is a powerful Keto Zone oil. It is quickly digested and metabolized in the body for energy and enhanced mental focus and clarity. MCTs also promote health across the body. MCT oil and MCT oil powder can:
- Support Heart Health: Medium chain triglycerides in MCT Oil Powder have been shown to improve cholesterol profiles by decreasing LDL cholesterol, decreasing the number of LDL particles, and increasing HDL cholesterol (20, 21).
- Reduce Inflammation: MCTs can reduce inflammation in the body. In 2014, 30 adults with high cholesterol and inflammation consumed MCTs for 30 days. When retested, scientists found significant reductions in LDL, increases in HDL, and reductions in C-reactive protein (a marker for inflammation) (22).
- Promote Brain Health and Focus: When you’re in ketosis, and you consume MCT oil, your body is able to produce more ketones. Currently, scientists are studying the effects of ketones, like those from MCTs, in preserving healthy brains and inhibiting degradation from aging (23).
- Promote Weight Loss and Improved Blood Sugars: MCTs promote weight loss by increasing satiety. This means you feel more satisfied on less food while trying to lose weight (24, 25). Secondly, the cells use MCTs for energy rather than storing them. In one recent study, scientists concluded that MCT oils provided benefits to beta cells in both mice and humans. One key to combating diabetes is improving the health of these cells (27).
- 5. Energy and Athletic Performance: If you’re looking for a fuel that increases energy, MCTs are one such fuel. Once delivered to the liver from the intestines, MCTs increase energy output in the mitochondria. Mitochondria are the energy producers in cells (28).
How Can You Get MCT Oil Powder?
It’s easy to get Keto Zone® MCT Oil Powder. It comes in many flavors and can be added to coffee, desserts, and more.
Other Keto Zone® Oils and Fats
What other fats should you focus on in the Keto Zone? There are many healthy fats you should include in your Keto Zone eating plan each day!
First, make sure you eat mostly of fats relative to carbohydrates and protein. In fact, you need 70% or more of your calories to come from fats for ketosis. If you’re not sure how to do this, follow our Keto Zone Simple Guide and the Keto Zone Diet Book.
Next, focus on fats that promote health throughout your body. Use omega-3 fats from fish and seafood, avocados and avocado oils, extra virgin olive oils, chia seeds, flaxseeds, and more.
While most Keto Zone eaters are familiar with dietary fats needed each day, not everyone has heard of these 3 amazing Keto Zone oils. They promote whole body health, balanced moods, brain health, heart health, and more!