Do you eat chia seeds?
Chia seeds are an incredible keto superfood. They are loaded with healthy omega-3 fat and fiber while being low in carbs.
Not only are these remarkable seeds nutritious, but they are delicious and simple to use as well. You can easily add chia seeds into all kinds of keto recipes including smoothies, baked goods, and even pudding.
With this amazing Almond Butter Chia Pudding recipe, you can get all of the benefits of chia seeds and more!
In addition to chia seeds, this keto pudding recipe is made with other nutritious ingredients, including almond butter and bee pollen. Our pudding is sweetened with just enough raw honey to add flavor and nutrition without adding enough carbs to knock you out of the Keto Zone.
A scoop of MCT Oil Powder adds healthy fats your body can quickly utilize to form ketones so you can keep burning fat and losing weight.
You can make our almond butter chia pudding as a low-carb dessert or a quick ready-made breakfast. Whenever you eat, we know you are going to love this almond butter chia pudding!
1 cup almond butter
1 1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup Living Chia with Probiotics
1 scoop MCT Oil Powder, French Vanilla
1/4 cup roasted almonds, chopped
1 teaspoon organic bee pollen
1 teaspoon organic raw honey
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor.
- Pulse until all ingredients are well combined. Add extra almond milk if pudding is too thick.
- Once desired consistency is reached, evenly distribute pudding into 6 serving cups.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight to enhance flavor.
- Pudding will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serve topped with chopped almonds, bee pollen, and/or chia seeds.
Yields: 6 servings
Calories: 346 kilocalories
Fat: 25 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Fiber: 8 grams
Net Carbs: 6 grams
Protein: 20 grams