Are you looking for a delicious low-carb recipe to start your day off right?
This quick and easy mushroom omelet is the perfect keto breakfast!
Loaded with healthy protein, this nutritious omelet will keep you full and satisfied for hours. That means no more pesky cravings before lunch! Now you can focus on living your life instead of thinking about food.
With portobello mushrooms, organic shallot, and minced garlic, this recipe has all the vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients you need to fuel a productive day of ketogenic eating.
Try out the chicken portobello omelet today!
3 organic/pasture-raised eggs
1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
1/4 cup organic chicken, cooked and shredded
1/2 small organic shallot, chopped
1 small clove organic garlic, minced
2 organic portobello mushrooms, chopped
1 teaspoon organic olive oil
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk mixture until well combined.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Once pan has heated, pour in the eggs.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Top egg with mushrooms, chicken, shallot, and garlic.
- Carefully use a spatula to fold the omelet in half.
- Continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Once fully cooked, remove omelet from the pan and transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over omelet.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes: 1 omelet
Calories: 501 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fiber: 3 g
Net carbs: 3 g
Fat: 40 g
Protein: 28 g