Do you want a warm and comforting keto treat for a cold autumn evening?
Then you should try this delicious hot chocolate recipe that is low in carbs but full of flavor!
Chocolate is a super food.
It contains active components that stimulate “feel-good” neurotransmitters in the brain. It is also loaded with antioxidant polyphenols and valuable minerals like magnesium and iron.
And chocolate is not the only nourishing component of this tasty recipe!
With healthy fats from MCT oil and over 10 grams of high quality protein from hydrolyzed collagen, this nutritious recipe not only tastes good but is also good for your health!
The best part is that this recipe is quick and easy so you can enjoy it any time you wish.
So do yourself a favor and try out this ketogenic hot chocolate recipe today!
2 cups organic grass-fed whole milk or full-fat coconut cream
2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 scoop hydrolyzed collagen
1 scoop MCT oil powder, vanilla favor
1 teaspoon keto sweetener
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Pour the milk in to a large sauce pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add chocolate powder and vanilla to the milk and stir until combined.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Combine MCT and collagen in a large blender.
- Pour milk in to the blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour in to your favorite mugs and enjoy!
Makes two servings.
Calories: 205 kcal
Fat: 18 g
Total carbohydrates: 8 g
Fiber: 5 g
Net carbs: 3 g
Protein: 18 g
How did your hot chocolate turn out? Let us know in the comments below!