Are you looking for an easy and delicious Keto Zone treat?
These chocolate covered strawberries are great as a quick keto snack or dessert.
While fruit is generally avoided on a keto diet, berries are an exception. Berries are low-glycemic fruits that keep blood sugar low so you can burn fat in the Keto Zone.
Made with organic chocolate and fresh strawberries, this recipe is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
With MCT powder added to the chocolate coating, these strawberries also provide a boost of low-carb energy.
So if you want to enjoy a delicious keto friendly treat, try this recipe out today!
8 organic strawberries
4 tablespoons organic coconut oil
4 tablespoons organic chocolate powder
1 scoop Dutch chocolate MCT powder
1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
Dash of sea salt
- Keep strawberries refrigerated until just before use.
- Melt coconut oil in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Once melted, stir chocolate powder in to the oil until well combined.
- Remove pan from the heat and add in the vanilla, sea salt, and MCT powder.
- Continue to stir until well combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture in to a small dipping bowl or ramekin.
- Line a large plate, platter, or serving dish with parchment.
- Remove strawberries from the refrigerator.
- Individually dip each berry in the chocolate and set aside on the parchment paper lined plate.
- Once all strawberries are dipped, place plate in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for 40-45 minutes or until chocolate is solidified.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: 2 Berries
Calories: 85 kcal
Fat: 4 g
Total Carbohydrates: 3 g
Fiber: 1 g
Net Carbs: 2 g
Protein: 2 g