The Keto Zone diet is an extremely healthful, disease-fighting style of eating. And, if you look outside the box, it can be full of variety. In fact, there are ways to include low-carbohydrate, high fiber, superfood fruits on Keto Zone.
Here is our new list of 5 No-Guilt Fruits on Keto Zone, and why you should make them a regular part of your diet.
Why Include No-Guilt Fruits on Keto Zone?
Are fruits on Keto Zone necessary? No, they are not necessary. But, as you’ll see below, there are great reasons to include them:
- Simply, fruits possess nutrients that fight disease. Vibrantly colored fruits and vegetables contain phytochemicals and antioxidants known to fight and prevent diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and more. However, if you want to stick to high-phytochemical vegetables without fruits, that’s okay as well.
- Variety is great for any long-term healthy lifestyle. Most anyone who’s been successful for years on keto will tell you that a “diet” can be limited, but a long-term eating lifestyle needs to have variety. Our list of fruits on Keto Zone can help add variety.
- Including fruits on Keto Zone can breakdown any sense of limitation. Many of the barriers to successful keto eating lie in our minds. When you focus on limitations and what you can’t eat, you will sabotage yourself and your diet. Exploring new foods you can eat can help you break down thoughts of limitations and enjoy Keto Zone foods.
- They can become Keto Zone Fat Bomb Snacks with just a drizzle of Keto Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil . In fact, take a couple tablespoons of fruit add a couple tablespoons of Keto Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and you’ve got an amazing Fat Bomb!
5 No-Guilt Fruits and How to Make them High-Fat SuperFoods
Some people save cranberries for Thanksgiving Dinner. But, this Keto Zone fruit is so nutrient-packed it should be considered a part of your diet year-round. In fact, cranberries reduce “bad” cholesterol and support heart health, aid urinary health, contains strong antioxidants and phytochemicals, and are anticancer agents (1). All of this for just 4 net grams carbohydrates per 1/2 cup.
What’s more, cranberries are affordable. Even outside of the Holiday season, you can get a bag of cranberries for just a couple of dollars.
Want to make a delicious Keto Zone cranberry jam? Try this recipe: Keto Zone Cranberry Jam.
Or, through a bag of cranberries into our Keto Zone Overnight Super Seed “Oatmeal” recipe.
Believe it or not, pomegranates are used more for decoration in our country than food! This is unfortunate since pomegranates are a wonderful fruit on Keto Zone with just net carbs per 5 grams net carbs per 1/4 cup arils (seeds).
Along with being low-carb, they are packed with vitamins, minerals, protein, and nutrients that fight fat cells, promote heart health and better memory, fight cancer, and relieve arthritis pain and inflammation (2, 3).
Click here to learn how to break open a pomegranate and retrieve the seeds with no mess in just minutes.
Then, make it a Keto Zone fruit by pouring 2 tablespoons of Keto Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil over 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds. Add salt, pepper, or spices!
Lemons are truly an amazing Keto Zone fruit.
The quintessential fruit on keto is berries. They are a true superfood packed with antioxidants called anthocyanins and more in a low-carb package. In fact, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries promote brain health, healthy blood pressure, heart health, cancer prevention, and more (6).
Every 1/4 cup of berries adds just 2-4 grams of net carbohydrates to your diet.
Ready to make berries a Keto Zone Fat Bomb? Take 1/4 cup berries and 1/4 cup heavy cream and stir. Enjoy this delightful treat!
5. SupremeFood and Keto Zone Shakes
Dr. Colbert’s Keto Zone Supremefood and Keto Zone Shakes make it oh-so-easy to include fruit on Keto Zone every day. In fact, it was due to the incredibly healthful compounds in berries that he added them to the Keto Zone Shakes.
Other Fruits on Keto Zone
There are other fruits, often considered vegetables, that are wonderful fruits on Keto Zone. These include:
Add these to dishes for great nutrition and delicious flavor.
Get Started with Keto Zone Today
Ready to get started with Keto Zone? It’s easy. You can join our FREE 21-Day Keto Zone Challenge and receive tips like how to use fruits on keto, recipes, and more. All for FREE. Sign up today!
Keto Zone is a high-flavor, big-variety way of eating that will help you lose weight, get healthy, and feel energized. What are you waiting for?
With Keto Zone guidance, you can include fruits on Keto Zone and much more!