Needing the perfect meal for your 4th of July festivities, but don’t want to risk disrupting all the progress you’ve made on the Keto Zone Diet? Well, look no further.
We’ve decided to stick with the basics for our 4th of July celebration – Introducing our classic Keto Zone Bacon Burgers!
Enjoy the freedom of savoring our high-fat, low-carb version of our nation’s favorite cookout essential.
And if you’re wanting the full all-American burger experience, but are concerned about your carbohydrate count from the buns – we’ve got you covered! There’s no need to wrap your burgers in lettuce anymore, you can make your own buns with our Keto Zone Burger Buns.
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Wooden picks
- Preheat the grill to 350° to 400°
- Place full pieces of bacon aside for each burger, and chop remaining bacon into bits.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, chopped bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped red onion, garlic/onion powder, salt, and ground pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4-inch patties with hands.
- Wrap bacon slices around each patty, then pin bacon in place with a wooden pick.
- Brush olive oil over the patties, then stick them on the grill.
- Grill each burger between 6-8 minutes on both sides or until center is no longer pink in the middle.
- Serve with lettuce, onion, pickles, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, and our Keto Zone Homemade Mayonnaise.
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 burger patty
Calories: 410 kcalories
Total Fat: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Net Carbs: 2.5 grams
Protein: 40 grams