Are you ready for one of the most versatile and delicious keto recipes you have ever seen?
This keto cauliflower rice recipe is a perfect side dish and a great base for a whole meal in and of itself!
Most fried rice is loaded with starchy carbs and relatively devoid of fiber. Using cauliflower instead of white rice adds tons of fiber and nutrition while keeping this recipe keto friendly!
Already packed with protein from pasture-raised eggs, you can add chicken or beef to make this a main course for lunch or dinner!
You can also add extra vegetables like peas, broccoli, and bell pepper for even more nutrition and flavor!
Here is the base recipe, experiment with different flavors and share your results in the comments below!
1 medium head organic cauliflower, riced
1 tablespoon avocado oil
3 pasture-raised eggs
Sea salt, to taste
Organic black pepper, to taste
1/2 organic onion, diced fine
1/4 cup organic carrots, chopped
2 organic garlic cloves, minced
5 organic green onions, diced
3 tbsp coconut aminos
- Using a knife, remove the core from the cauliflower.
- Roughly chop cauliflower in to florets.
- Place cauliflower in to a food processor and pule until a rice-like consistency is reached. Be careful not to over process cauliflower.
- Add eggs and salt to a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add avocado oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrots and garlic to the pan and saute for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until veggies are soft.
- Turn heat up to medium-high.
- Mix in riced cauliflower and coconut aminos.
- Stir until cauliflower begins to brown.
- Add the egg and scramble until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and mix in green onions.
- Season with more sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Yields 4 servings
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 108 calories
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 9g
How did you cauliflower fried rice turn out? Let us know in the comments below!