Have you ever been fearful about adding Keto Zone fats to your diet? Does it make you nervous to go against the false nutrition recommendations that have been perpetuated for decades (high fat is unhealthy)? Do you really believe that eating fat makes you thin?
Well, it’s true. And not only thin but healthier.
In fact, study after study has found that cutting carbs and eating healthy fats leads to fat loss. Indeed, eating fat makes you thin.
Here’s the science behind eating fat, and how you can add more to your diet.
How Eating Fats Makes You Thin
1. Eating Fats and Low-Carbs Lead to Ketosis
When you eat a high-fat diet, about 75% of your calories, and omit most carbs, you can get into the Keto Zone, into ketosis. How does this help?
Ketosis is a state of low-carbohydrate intake in which your body produces and uses ketones for energy. Very little carbohydrates are necessary.
And, this is no ordinary energy. It’s stable. It provides mental focus. And it allows you to eat less and lose weight without an energy deficit.
Astonishingly, this new body fuel and brain fuel has been used successfully for decades to help children with epilepsy vastly reduce seizures (without medications) (1). It also promises brain health improvements in others including degenerative brain conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease (2).
What’s more, many people in ketosis report greater brain clarity, focus, and function than before.
2. High-fat Eating in the Keto Zone Allows Weight Loss without Hunger
Why is dieting usually so hard? One word: hunger.
Since hunger is one of the biggest reasons most people “fail” at diets, it’s reassuring to find a healthy way of eating that promising fat loss without hunger. Fat loss without cravings.
There’s not a hunger issue when eating fats in the Keto Zone.
Keto Zone’s low-carb, high-fat eating and ketosis automatically lead to a reduction in appetite (3). This occurs for a few reasons:
- Healthy fat foods promote satiety
- Fats are slow-digesting, allowing eaters to feel satisfied
- Ketone production suppresses appetite
- Leptin levels are optimized signaling fullness
What’s more, according to several studies, people eat fewer calories when they eat low-carbohydrate while increasing protein and fat (4).
3. Eating Fat Makes You Thin By Targeting Unhealthy Abdominal Fat
Eating fat also works to reduce body fat in the best place possible: the abdominals.
Low-carb, high-fat eaters generally see significant fat loss in the first 2 weeks (5, 6), about 200-300% more weight than low-fat dieters. They’re able to do it without hunger (7, 8), and their fat loss is typically visceral fat. This fat is found around organs and increases inflammation and risk of disease (9, 10).
4. Healthy Fats Are Highly Nutritious
Of course, it’s not all about being thin just for the sake of being thin. It’s about getting to your goal weight, feeling strong, and being healthy.
Eating fat makes you thin and healthy. First, it delivers healthy nutrients. Then, it promotes health indirectly by the weight loss itself. And then, it:
- Improves cholesterol ratios by reducing or maintain LDL “bad cholesterol while increasing HDL “good cholesterol”
- Reduces dangerous triglycerides
- Optimizes insulin and blood sugars
- Improves eye health, brain health, and hormone health
- Reduces inflammation
How to Eat More Fat to Get Thin
But it’s not always as easy as it sounds.
Eating fat requires some work. It’s easiest if high-fat foods are planned throughout the day.
- Morning: Start the day with Coffee or Tea and delicious MCT Oil Powder. If you use two scoops of this powder per day, you’ll get 14 grams of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). What’s more, about 11 of these grams will be the most beneficial and healthy MCT, C8.
- Snacks: Try using Fat Bombs as snacks. If you’re not familiar, “Fat Bombs” are simply very-high-fat snacks that are meant to help you get enough fat each day and satisfy hunger. Most are 85% fat and use coconut oil, cream, butter, nuts, avocados, and other fats. Here are some great recipes to get you started. If you eat 3 fat bombs per day as snacks, you’ll typically get about 45-60 grams of fat. Try Keto Zone Coconut Fat Bombs, Keto Zone Chocolate-Covered Pecan Fat Bombs, and Keto Zone Pesto Fat Bombs.
- Lunch/Dinner: When eating meals, you not only want to remove the carbs but add fats back. You’ll get some fats in the protein you choose, such as meat, eggs, and more. Many times, the protein will add 10-20 grams of fat per meal. Then, if you add a fat such as avocados, nuts, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, coconut oil, or other, at 2 Tbsp. oil or 1/2 avocado per meal, you’ll add 28 more grams for about 30-40 grams of fat. When you eat 2 of these high-fat meals per day, such as Keto Zone Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli, you’ve added 60-80 grams of fat.
If you plan to eat fat throughout the day, you can easily consume more than 120 grams of fat per day. Then, adjust your amounts, and add more fat bombs or extra virgin olive oil, to get enough.
Eating fat makes you thin. Are you convinced? You should be. We now have many studies, and many, many success stories, that show improved weight loss and health when eating a high-fat Keto Zone diet. Get into the Keto Zone today to meet your health and weight goals.
And, if you’d like help, recipes, and more to get started, sign up for the FREE Keto Zone 21-Day-Challenge today.