Are you looking for a simple and delicious Keto Zone dinner?
This garlic rosemary chicken recipe is a perfect quick low-carb meal. It is super versatile and can be easily paired with your favorite keto-friendly side dish.
Organic chicken is loaded with bioavailable protein. Topped, with organic olive oil for healthy fat and paired with chopped garlic for pre-biotic fiber and antioxidant properties, this low-carb dish is a nutritious option for your next keto meal.
With about 10-15 minutes of prep and 40 minutes of baking, this recipe can easily be ready in less than an hour. So now you know why you need to try out the Keto Zone garlic rosemary chicken recipe today!
2 lbs organic chicken legs, bone-in, skin-on
2 tablespoons organic olive oil
8 cloves organic garlic, chopped
1 organic lemon, juiced
½ cup fresh organic rosemary, finely chopped
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
Sea salt, to taste
Organic black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken legs, olive oil, lemon juice, chopped rosemary, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Mix until chicken is fully coated in oil seasoning mixture
- Arrange chicken legs on an oiled baking tray.
- Place chicken in preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until chicken begins to turn golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove chicken from oven.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 550 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 1 g
Net carbs: 4 g
Fat: 40 g
Protein: 42 g