Looking for a delicious and nutritious Keto Zone snack?
These awesome pumpkin cheesecake blondies are for you. They pair perfectly with a cup of keto coffee and can be eaten at any time of day.
With healthy fat from MCT Oil Powder, these tasty treats are sure to keep you full and craving-free for hours.
Made with a base of pumpkin puree, this recipe is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fiber, while still being relatively low-carb and keto-friendly.
Organic eggs are also used which bolsters this recipe’s nutritional profile with bio-available protein, healthy fats, and additional vitamins and minerals.
This recipe proves that healthy food can taste good!
16 ounces organic cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
1 scoop MCT Powder, Pumpkin Spice
1/2 cup erythritol
4 organic/pasture-raised eggs
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk ingredients together until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into an 8 x 8 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake for 1 hour.
- After one hour or once blondies begin to turn golden brown, remove pan from oven.
- Allow blondies to cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 Bar
Calories: 175 kilocalories
Fat: 15 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Dietary Fiber 8 grams
Net Carbs: 4 grams
Protein: 5 grams