1 organic head of cauliflower
1 small organic onion, chopped
3 cloves organic garlic, minced
1 cup organic cream cheese
1 cup organic cheddar cheese, shredded
4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
¼ cup organic cherry tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup organic parsley, finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Wash cauliflower and pat dry.
- Carefully cut cauliflower head into florets and add to casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup cream cheese, 3/4 cup shredded cheese, garlic, onion, chopped turkey bacon, cherry tomatoes, and 1/4 cup organic parsley.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the cauliflower in the casserole dish.
- Gently mix until well combined.
- Top the casserole with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Place in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 540 kcal
Fat 43 g
Total Carbohydrates: 16 g
Fiber: 8 g
Net Carbs: 8 g
Protein: 20 g