It is that pumpkin spice time of year again!
This autumn, you can count on this delicious Keto Zone Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe to scratch your pumpkin spice itch.
Made with pumpkin puree, MCT Oil Powder, and organic spices, this recipe is full of flavor and nutrition.
With an almond flour crust and erythritol used as a sweetener, our Keto Zone Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is both gluten-free and low-carb.
You can enjoy this tasty treat while still burning fat in the Keto Zone!
Keto Zone Pumpkin Cheesecake
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 cup grass-fed butter, melted
1 teaspoon organic ceylon cinnamon powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups organic cream cheese, softened
1 cup erythritol
2/3 cup organic heavy whipping cream
2/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
1 scoop Unflavored MCT Oil Powder
1 teaspoon organic ceylon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon organic ginger powder
1/4 teaspoon organic clove powder
1/4 teaspoon organic nutmeg powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the crust in a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined into a dough.
- Form dough along the edges of a pie pan.
- Bake dough for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove crust from oven and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese with the erythritol and heavy whipping cream in a large mixing bowl.
- Use a mixer to mix until well combined.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, MCT Oil Powder, vanilla, and spices, and continue to mix until well combined.
- Evenly distribute cheesecake filling into the crust.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Serve with a cup of keto coffee or tea and enjoy!
Yields: 12 Slices
Serving Size: 1 Slice
Calories: 350 kilocalories
Fat: 35 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Net Carbs: 4 grams
Protein: 6 grams