Are you looking for an easy and delicious way to eat more low-carb vegetables?
Then this Keto Zone spinach dip recipe is for you!
Made with organic spinach and artichoke hearts, this recipe is loaded with vegetable fiber for improved gut health and digestion!
The prebiotic fiber in artichokes feeds the good bacteria (probiotics) in your large intestine. These bacteria are responsible for modulating the immune system and producing neurotransmitters that regulate things like mood and hunger.
Additionally, this recipe is also loaded with healthy fat and protein making it a perfect keto snack or addition to a keto meal.
Try out this delicious Keto Zone spinach dip today!
3/4 cup organic cream cheese
4 cups organic spinach, chopped
1/2 cup organic artichoke hearts, chopped
1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
1/4 teaspoon organic garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper
1/3 cup organic heavy cream
1 cup organic mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Melt butter in the pan.
- Add in the chopped spinach and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Sauté the spinach until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the cream cheese and turn the heat to low.
- Slowly stir the cream cheese in to the spinach as it melts.
- Pour in the heavy cram and stir.
- Add in the artichoke hearts and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Stir mixture until well combined.
- Pour mixture in to an oven safe baking dish.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until top turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 359 kcal
Fat: 32 g
Total Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 3 g
Net Carbs: 2 g
Protein: 12 g
How did your spinach dip turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
Recipe adapted from cookinglsl.com