Are you looking for the perfect keto side dish?
Then this Keto Zone baked broccolini recipe has you covered!
Although broccolini is also known as “baby broccoli,” it is not a young version of the broccoli we are all used to. Broccolini is actually a cross between regular broccoli and a Chinese broccoli called “gai-lan.”
Broccolini is loaded with nutrients including vitamin C, calcium, fiber, and antioxidants.
This baked broccolini recipe is a great side dish t pair with your favorite keto protein. It tastes delicious with fish, chicken, or steak.
3/4 pound organic broccolini
2 tablespoons organic olive oil or avocado oil
2 tablespoons organic lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon organic black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place broccolini on a cutting board and cut off the end of the stems.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper
- Place cut broccolini in the bowl and toss until covered in the lemon oil mixture.
- Cover a large baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Arrange broccolini on the large baking tray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached.
Calories: 195 kcal
Fat: 10 g
Total Carbohydrate: 7 g
Fiber: 5 g
Total Carbs: 2 g
Protein: 2 g