Are you looking for a light and refreshing keto recipe?
These delicious Keto Zone Cucumber Bites are a perfect summertime appetizer or midday snack.
Loaded with healthy fats from organic cream cheese and grass-fed butter, these tasty bites are perfect for a low-carb diet.
Cucumbers are an amazing summer food, because they have natural electrolyte minerals to keep you hydrated on a hot and sweaty day.
Our cucumber bites are topped off with fresh herbs and cherry tomatoes for added nutrition including vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants.
Try out the Keto Zone cucumber bites today!
1 organic cucumber
1/2 cup organic cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1 tablespoon fresh organic chives, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh organic dill, chopped
1/4 cup organic cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, garlic powder, and salt.
- Beat mixture until well-combined.
- Cut cucumber in to 1/4 inch slices.
- Arrange cucumber slices out on a large platter
- Spoon out cream cheese mixture onto cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle chopped chives and dill on top of cream cheese.
- Finish off by topping each slice with 1/4 of a cherry tomato.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 8 servings
Serving Size: 3 bites
Calories: 93 kilocalories
Fat: 8 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Dietary Fiber: 1 grams
Net Carbs: 3 grams
Protein: 2 grams