Keto Chicken Stir Fry
keto chicken stir fry- Are you using a ketogenic diet for increased weight loss, improved energy, and enhanced cognitive function?
If so, then you are probably looking for delicious and nutritious meals that can be made quickly from real whole food ingredients.
This cauliflower chicken stir-fry is a complete ketogenic meal that can be made in less than 30 minutes.
It is loaded with healthy fat from grass-fed butter, complete protein from chicken thighs, and fiber and micronutrients from cauliflower.
This meal is also high flexible and can be made with almost any keto-friendly vegetables you happen to have on hand.
3 cups organic cauliflower, chopped in to florets
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1 pound organic chicken thighs, cut into 1/4-inch-thick bite-sized portions
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon organic onion powder
¼ teaspoon ground organic black pepper
1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
2 organic organic garlic cloves
3 organic organic scallions, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh organic ginger, grated
1 tablespoon organic sesame oil
keto chicken stir fry-Instructions
- Chop the cauliflower in to florets.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry, and cut in to 1/4 in portions.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add cauliflower to the pan and fry in the butter for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add spices and vinegar.
- Stir fry for about another 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter to the frying pan.
- Add chicken, garlic and ginger to the frying pan.
- Continue to stir fry for two more minutes.
- Add scallions and then remove the pan from heat.
- Stir until scallions are well combined.
- Serve with a splash of organic sesame oil.
Calories: 1025 kcal
Fat: 93 g
Protein: 33 g
Carbs: Fiber: 6 g
Fiber: 6 g
Net carbs: 10 g
How did your stir fry turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
Recipe adapted from dietdoctor.com