Are you looking for a delicious protein packed keto snack?
This tasty pumpkin bread recipe is bursting with fall flavor and ketogenic nutrition.
Made with low-carb coconut flour and keto-friendly sweetener, this pumpkin bread will not spike your blood sugar so you can keep losing wight and feeling great in the Keto Zone.
Eat your protein pumpkin bread as a ketogenic snack, a low-carb dessert, or a quick protein breakfast.
And whenever you eat, remember that it will definitely taste great with a pat of grass-fed butter!
So without further ado, here is the protein pumpkin bread recipe:
5 organic/pasture-raised eggs
1 cup organic pumpkin, pureed
1/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons erythritol (or other keto sweetener)
1/3 cup organic coconut flour
1/2 cup hydrolyzed collagen powder
1 scoop pumpkin spice MCT powder
1 tablespoon organic pumpkin pie spice mix
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs until well combined.
- Add in coconut oil and pureed pumpkin.
- Mix until well combined.
- In a second bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing as you go.
- Once batter is well combined, pour the batter in to a greased aluminum or glass bread pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Once cooked, remove from oven.
- Turn bread pan on its side and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, carefully remove bread from pan.
- Slice into 9 servings, cool and enjoy!
Calories: 134 kcal
Total carbohydrates: 6 g
Net carbs: 2 g
Fat: 10 g
Protein: 13 g
How did your pumpkin bread turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
Recipe adapted from primaledgehealth.com