This delicious almond butter cookie recipe is a great low-carb alternative to peanut butter cookies!
These cookies are gluten-free, sugar-free, and 100% keto friendly!
Use your favorite low-carb sweetener to make these tantalizing treats taste even better than traditional peanut butter cookies.
Great as a dessert, snack, or holiday gift, these almond butter cookies are sure to be a hit.
Try these cookies out this holiday season and you will know why we are never going back to regular peanut butter cookies again!
2 tablespoons blanched almond flour
1/4 cup keto-friendly sweetener (erythritol works well)
1 cup almond butter
1/4 cup grass-fed butter softened
2 organic/pasture-raised eggs
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a larg mixing bowl, combin all ingredients.
- Use a hand mixer to mix until a dough forms.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide dough in to 24 equal sized balls and arrange 12 on each baking sheet.
- Use a fork to flatten each ball horizontally and vertically leaving fork marks in the cookie.
- Place cookies in oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes: 24 cookies
Calories: 88 kcal
Fat: 7 g
Total Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 2 g
Net Carbs: 2 g
How did your cookies turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
Recipe adapted from lowcarbyum.com