Do you miss eating hash browns on a ketogenic diet?
What if you could make a delicious and nutritious low-carb alternative?
Our Keto Zone cauliflower fritter recipe is all that and more!
These versatile fritters are great any time of day. They can be eaten with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can even eat them as a quick and easy keto snack!
Full of fiber and protein, this recipe is rich in nutrition and low in starchy carbohydrates. You can enjoy this tasty recipe with confidence, since you will still burn fat in the the Keto Zone!
1 organic cauliflower head, riced
1/4 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup organic parmesan cheese, grated
3 organic/pasture-raised eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee/butter
1 teaspoon sea salt
- Chop cauliflower into florets.
- Add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until riced.
- Transfer riced cauliflower in to a large cheese cheesecloth.
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to remove excess moisture from the cauliflower. The drier you can get it, the better.
- Transfer rice cauliflower to a large mixing bowl, add in 1 teaspoon sea salt, and stir.
- Add in coconut flour, cheddar, parmesan, and eggs. Mix until well-combined.
- Melt ghee/butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop out cauliflower mixture from the bowl and form in to a patty.
- Place the cauliflower patty in to the pan.
- Cook for about 4 minutes per side.
- Once cooked, place on to a plate
- Continue with remaining cauliflower mixture, adding more ghee/butter as necessary.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Fritters will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Yield: 12 Fritters
Serving Size: 1 Fritter
Calories: 80 kcalories
Fat: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Net Carbs: 2 grams
Protein: 5 grams