Are you planning a keto cook out this summer?
If so, Keto Zone Coleslaw recipe is the perfect low-carb side dish!
Loaded with healthy fat from olive oil, this delicious recipe will keep you burning fat in the Keto Zone.
This recipe is also a great source of low-carb vegetables full of fiber and phytonutrients. Coleslaw vegetable mix includes both purple cabbage, which is loaded with antioxidant polyphenols, and carrots, which are high in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A.
Now you have a delicious way to get in your daily vegetable nutrition during your next keto cookout!
- 2 cups organic coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup keto-friendly mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic black pepper
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Combine mayo, mustard, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and apple cider vinegar to a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk mixture until well combined.
- Add in coleslaw mix and green onion.
- Toss until veggies are coated in dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 154 kilocalories
Fat: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Net Carbs: 1 grams
Protein: 6 grams