Are you looking for a way to eat more vegetables on the Keto Zone diet?
This recipe is sure to be your new favorite keto snack!
These Keto Zone kale chips are crispy and delicious.
Made with sea salt for minerals and organic olive oil for healthy fats and superior flavor, these keto chips are sure to satisfy your craving for a salty and savory snack!
Try out this quick and easy recipe today so you can get more healthy vegetables in to your keto diet.
1 bunch organic kale
1 tablespoon organic olive oil
½ teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Rinse kale under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Remove kale leaves from the stem.
- Tear leaves in to desired chip size.
- Add kale leaves to a large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt to the bowl.
- Toss kale until fully covered with mixture.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Arrange kale leaves baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven in oven 10 minutes or until kale chips reach desired crispiness.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 55 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 3 g
Net Carbs: 2 g
Fat: 4 g
Protein: 2 g
How did your kale chips turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
Recipe adapted from dietdoctor.com